2021 Scoreboard Program
Before You Order:
- All orders must be placed through the Red Sox Foundation Website by 11:59 pm the day before the game. Late messages will not be accepted.
- Messages must fit on four (4) lines, 24 characters on each line including spaces.
- Payment is by credit card only.
- Quotation Marks in the message may result in the message getting cut off.
- Messages require a minimum tax-deductible donation of $100. All proceeds benefit the Red Sox Foundation, the official 501(c)3 team charity.
- Messages are displayed on the New Balance Scoreboard above the right-field bleachers. If you are unsure whether you will be able to see the message from your seat location check the Seat Visibility listing below. If you have any further questions please email your seat location to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Red Sox Foundation Scoreboard Messages run alphabetically according to the FIRST name in the message once during our time slot: Mid 2nd, End 2nd, Mid 3rd, End 3rd
- Before these paid messages begin, the New Balance scoreboard will read “Red Sox Foundation Messages.”
- Marriage Proposals: we offer “Live” marriage proposals in addition to our traditional in-game proposals. For more information on any of our proposal options please contact Red Sox Fan Services at (617) 226-6000.
- Red Sox Foundation reserves the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer positively or negatively to any other Major League organization will be not accepted. They also may not include the name of any MLB player. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company that is attending the game.
- We regret to inform you that there are no refunds unless the game is not played.
- If you have any questions, you may email email@example.com
- You can always check your view of the New Balance scoreboard here: www.mlb.com/redsox/ballpark/seat-map
- The following sections DO NOT OFFER a view of the New Balance Scoreboard:
- Grandstand 1, Rows 14-17
- Grandstands 2-7
- Grandstands 26,Rows 17-18, Seats 9-24
- Grandstands 29, 30, 31 and 32, Rows 16-18
- Grandstand 33, Rows 15-16
- Bleacher Sections 37, 38, 39, 41, 42, and 43 – Rows 25+ are directly under the New Balance Scoreboard
- Monster Sections 1 – 2 Row 3
- Monster Section 9 Rows 3-4
Thank you for your interest in Red Sox Foundation Scoreboard Messages!