REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT
The Red Sox Foundation harnesses the passion of Red Sox Nation to make a difference in the lives of children, veterans, families and communities throughout New England by improving their health, educational and recreational opportunities.
The Foundation is incredibly fortunate to have the capacity to grant auction items and small monetary gifts to deserving nonprofits throughout New England and Lee County, FL that align with our organization’s mission. We receive a tremendous amount of requests and do our best to accommodate as many nonprofits as possible. Given the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to support each request and must often rotate our support of individual nonprofits year over year. Please also note that nonprofits can only request funding once per calendar year.
As we continue to face the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Red Sox Foundation will be focusing our giving strategy to support those organizations directly responding to the immediate crisis. With that, we encourage organizations that are making direct impact against the wake of COVID-19 to seek funding.
To best achieve and enhance our mission, we focus our funding on organizations that:
- Have a 501(c)(3) status
- Serve populations within New England or Lee County, FL
- Align with one of our mission pillars (Health, Education, or Recreation)
We are unable to fund any of the following:
- Requests for capital campaigns
- Requests for endowments
- Requests for field refurbishments
- Grants to political or religious entities
- Grants to individual persons
- Grants to school parent organizations
- Organizations primarily serving individuals outside of New England and Lee County, FL
- Organizations who have received funding from the Red Sox Foundation within the calendar year
Visit our descriptions below for more information on event sponsorship and programmatic funding requests.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.