Order Your Scoreboard Message
Before You Order:
- All orders must be placed through the Red Sox Foundation Website by 6:00pm the day before the game
- Messages must fit on four (4) lines, 24 characters on each line including spaces.
- Payment is by credit card only.
- Quotation Marks in the message may result in the message getting cut off.
- Messages require a minimum tax deductible donation ranging from $50 to $125 depending on game. Please click the link above for pricing. All proceeds benefit the Red Sox Foundation, the official 501(c)3 team charity.
- Messages are displayed on the New Balance Scoreboard above the right field bleachers. If you are unsure whether you will be able to see the message from your seat location check the Seat Visibility listing below. If you have any further questions please email your seat location to email@example.com
- All Red Sox Foundation Scoreboard Messages run alphabetically according to the FIRST name in the message once during our time slot: Mid 2nd, End 2nd, Mid 3rd, End 3rd
- Before these paid messages begin, the New Balance scoreboard will read “Red Sox Foundation Messages.”
- Marriage Proposals: we offer “Live” marriage proposals in addition to our traditional in-game proposals. For more information on any of our proposal options please contact Red Sox Fan Services at (617) 226-6000.
- Red Sox Foundation reserves the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer positively or negatively to any other Major League organization will be not accepted. They also may not include the name of any MLB player. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game.
- We regret to inform you that there are no refunds unless the game is not played. We also cannot guarantee late messages as space usually sells out.
- If you have any questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 226-6377 and leave a recorded message.
- The following sections DO NOT OFFER a view of the New Balance Scoreboard:
- Grandstand 1 Rows 14-17
- Grandstand 2 – Please email email@example.com with your exact seat location
- Grandstands 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
- Grandstands 26 Rows 17-18 Seats 9-24
- Grandstands 29, 30, 31 and 32 Rows 16-18
- Grandstand 33 Rows 15-16
- Bleacher Sections 37, 38, 39, 41, 42, and 43 – Rows 25+ are directly under the New Balance Scoreboard – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact seat location.
- Monster Sections 1 – 2 Row 3
- Monster Section 9 Rows 3-4