The IMPACT Awards provide fans in the surrounding New England states with the opportunity to support their favorite non-profits by nominating organizations to win a grant from a Red Sox Foundation.
Each year the theme of the IMPACT Awards will change to respond to the evolving need of our communities while staying alighted to the Red Sox Foundation mission. This year (2019), the IMPACT Award will focus on organizations that have demonstrated an impact on improving health and wellness outcomes in their community. Fans can nominate their favorite nonprofit charity that satisfies this year’s theme and vote!
Nomination Period: Friday, April 26 to Friday, May 24, 2019
IMPACT Award Finalist Named: Friday, June 7, 2019
Voting Period: Friday, June 7 to Sunday, July 28, 2019
To Nominate or Vote for your favorite nonprofit organization, click here
The three eligible charitable organizations in each of the five New England states surrounding Massachusetts (CT, ME, NH, RI, VT) that receive the most votes will receive an IMPACT Award. In total, fifteen organizations will share a contribution of $75,000. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
2019 IMPACT Winners
- 1st Place: Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
- 2nd Place: Greater New Britain Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Enfield Food Shelf, Inc.
- 1st Place: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Maine
- 2nd Place: Farm to Table Kids, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Center for Grieving Children
- 1st Place: New England Disabled Sports
- 2nd Place: End 68 Hours of Hunger
- 3rd Place: AbilityPlus, Inc.
- 1st Place: Community Harvest of Central Vermont
- 2nd Place: Southern Vermont Therapeutic Riding Centers, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Girls on the Run Vermont, Inc.