The IMPACT Awards presented by Ruderman Family Foundation provide fans in New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI and VT) with the opportunity to support their favorite non-profits by nominating organizations to win a grant from a Red Sox Foundation.
As the spread of COVID-19 directly impacts non-profit organizations across New England, the Red Sox Foundation will now be accepting nominations for the 6th Annual “IMPACT” Awards (Inspiring More Philanthropy Across Charities Together) presented by Ruderman Family Foundation. The IMPACT Awards provide Red Sox fans with the opportunity to nominate their favorite local non-profit organization in New England for their chance to win a grant from the Red Sox Foundation.
Each year the theme of the Award will change to respond to the evolving need of our communities while staying alighted to the Red Sox Foundation mission. During these unprecedented times dealing with COVID-19 it’s important now more than ever to take care of our mental health. As such, the IMPACT Awards this year will focus on organizations that have demonstrated an impact on raising awareness and improving the mental health outcomes of the people in their community. Fans can nominate their favorite nonprofit charity that satisfies this year’s theme and vote!
Nomination Period: Monday, May 4 to Monday, May 31, 2020
Finalist Named: Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Voting Period: Tuesday, June 9 to Monday, June 22, 2020
The two eligible charitable organizations in each of the six New England states (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and, VT) that receive the most votes will receive an IMPACT Award presented by Ruderman Family Foundation. In total, twelve organizations will share a contribution of $75,000. Please contact email@example.com with any further questions.
2019 IMPACT Winners
- 1st Place: Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
- 2nd Place: Greater New Britain Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Enfield Food Shelf, Inc.
- 1st Place: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Maine
- 2nd Place: Farm to Table Kids, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Center for Grieving Children
- 1st Place: New England Disabled Sports
- 2nd Place: End 68 Hours of Hunger
- 3rd Place: AbilityPlus, Inc.
- 1st Place: Community Harvest of Central Vermont
- 2nd Place: Southern Vermont Therapeutic Riding Centers, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Girls on the Run Vermont, Inc.