The IMPACT Awards presented by Ruderman Family Foundation provide fans in the surrounding New England states with the opportunity to support their favorite non-profits by nominating organizations to win a grant from a Red Sox Foundation.
As the spread of COVID-19 directly impacts non-profit organizations across New England, the Red Sox Foundation will now be accepting nominations for the 6th Annual “IMPACT” Awards (Inspiring More Philanthropy Across Charities Together) presented by Ruderman Family Foundation. The IMPACT Awards provide Red Sox fans in the five New England states outside of Massachusetts with the opportunity to nominate their favorite local non-profit organization for their chance to win a grant from the Red Sox Foundation.
Each year the theme of the Award will change to respond to the evolving need of our communities while staying alighted to the Red Sox Foundation mission. During these unprecedented times dealing with COVID-19 it’s important now more than ever to take care of our mental health. As such, the IMPACT Awards this year will focus on organizations that have demonstrated an impact on raising awareness and improving the mental health outcomes of the people in their community. Fans can nominate their favorite nonprofit charity that satisfies this year’s theme and vote!
Nomination Period: Tuesday, April 7 to Sunday, May 3, 2020
Finalist Named: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Voting Period: Tuesday, May 12 to Sunday, June 7, 2020
To Nominate or Vote for your favorite nonprofit organization, click here
The three eligible charitable organizations in each of the five New England states surrounding Massachusetts (CT, ME, NH, RI, VT) that receive the most votes will receive an IMPACT Award presented by Ruderman Family Foundation. In total, fifteen organizations will share a contribution of $75,000. Please contact email@example.com with any further questions.
2019 IMPACT Winners
- 1st Place: Connecticut Veterans Legal Center
- 2nd Place: Greater New Britain Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Enfield Food Shelf, Inc.
- 1st Place: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Maine
- 2nd Place: Farm to Table Kids, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Center for Grieving Children
- 1st Place: New England Disabled Sports
- 2nd Place: End 68 Hours of Hunger
- 3rd Place: AbilityPlus, Inc.
- 1st Place: Community Harvest of Central Vermont
- 2nd Place: Southern Vermont Therapeutic Riding Centers, Inc.
- 3rd Place: Girls on the Run Vermont, Inc.